· Bachelor's degree
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, including 3+ years defining and executing on test strategies for cloud-based technology products and at least 1-2 years’ experience leading and managing a QA team.
· 5+ years of experience testing complex software web applications, and enterprise solutions.
· Work well both with people and independently. You can effectively manage a team, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and execute work streams across multiple product efforts.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, ability to researchand investigate complex problems.
· Exhibits expert understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),including emerging trends in DevOps and Agile, QA requirements, and software development control and release procedures.
· Familiarity with mobile release cycles and a modern technology stack with working knowledge of iOS and Android operating systems; deep understanding of manual and automated test processes and tools
· Experience working with project management, intelligence, and communication tools (e.g., Confluence, JIRA).
· Evaluate, define, and refine quality assurance tools, technologies, and automation frameworks in collaboration with the technology leadership team.
· Help drive project completion by identifying risks and developing and recommending mitigation strategies.
· Lead the Raziel Health QA team, providing mentorship to QA Engineers.
· Overseeing and supporting UAT and training for key stakeholders, managing the team’s resource allocations and deliverable timelines.
· Be the subject matter expert of QA validation methodologies, processes, QA artifacts.
· Create prescribed QA artifacts including, but not limited to, test strategy and plan, functional test plan, QA acceptance plan/sign off, defect tracking report. Assist in the team’s creation of the same artifacts.
· Prepare and participate in all forms of testing: System Integration(SIT), System Acceptance (SAT), User Acceptance (UAT), Regression; drive the team’s test automation capabilities.
· Collaborate with cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and business colleagues
· Lead fast-track product releases with domestic and international team members and support multi-faceted product initiatives.
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Flexible hours and work environment
· Paid vacation
· Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance packages to fit your needs
· The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry